cheap Kindergarten Flooring

hm8hm8

Colorful kindergarten floor Introduction
Tengfang specializing in the production of PVC flooring (plastic flooring), It is a ground material company integrating PVC commercial floor rolls, sports flooring, 360 fitness function rubber, and lock flooring production, design, sales and construction.
Product features
1. Eco-friendly: Non-toxic, Formaldehydeless , Free of heavy metals, No soluble volatile matter
2. Healthy: Antibacterial, Mould proof, Anticorrosive, No smell
3. Safe: Non-slip, Anti-static, water-proof, fire-proof
4. Comfortable: Temperature constancy, Suitable elasticity, Absorption and noise reduction
5. Beautiful: Various of pattern and color can be chose, Beautiful and fashion
6. Long life: We use advance technology to make our products more pressure proof wearable and Impact resistance.
Advantages of PVC Flooring.
1.Durability :pVC vinyl flooring is one of the most durable flooring types available .It is commonly installed in places that usually receive high footfall.
2.Inexpensive: It is also less expensive that many other flooring types.
3.Easy Installation: There are also different methods of installation depending on the type of vinyl flooring you have chosen.
5.Anti-static: Certain variations of vinyl floors have anti static properties which means you are safe from static current passing from the floor.
6.Aesthetics: With PVC flooring tiles you could create beautiful patterns and enhance the appearance of your home and office.
About our company
1.Farflor Decoration is a ground material company integrating the production, design, sales and construction of PVC flooring (plastic flooring), sports coiling material gym 360 functional rubber, and locking floor.
2.The company strictly controls product quality and develops environmentally friendly non-toxic formaldehyde-free flooring
3.Products through the China Product Quality Supervision Center, the National Sports Goods Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, the National Building Materials Testing Center and other authoritative agencies testing.
4.Obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, European CE, EN14904 and many other certifications
5.The company adopts the most advanced equipment and develops the world-leading SWPU technology. It has the advantages of excellent anti-skid performance, excellent scratch resistance, excellent antifouling performance, and safety and environmental protection.
FAQ
1. Q: If I have a small quantity, can you make my product?
A: Yes, we can. Do not worry about the quantity. We will provide different production methods according to your quantity.
2. Q:How long is your delivery time ?
A: This is based on all your requirements for the product.
3. Q: I did not find the product I want, can you OEM it for me?
A:Yes, we are a professional OEM and ODM manufacturer with many years experience. We can OEM and ODM the products you need. Our aim is that "you have an idea, we turn it into a product."
4. Q:What are the advantages of your factory compared with other Chinese manufacturing enterprises?
A:1. Complete quality certification
1) There is a strong production and quality inspection departments in my company
2) OEM / ODM custom service
5. Q: How about your delivery time?
A: It depends on the product style, 10 days to 15 days, the specific provisions of the contract shall prevail. cheap Kindergarten Flooring
website:http://www.farflor.com/pvc-commercial-floor-roll/kindergarten-flooring/

Son mesajlar

Facebook

Üst